A couple of months ago I told you about my recent charity project and now with the end of August fast approaching it was time to finally send them off. I actually had far more projects lined up but they’re all more work-in-progress rather than finished items and sadly I didn’t manage to finish them on time but I hope that this donation still helps a lot towards the world record.
So now of course you want to know what went into that parcel.
First I went through my yarn stash, as I’m about to move fairly soon (AGAIN!) it was time for a de-stash and I hope that it’ll help the Craft Club for future projects.
The next item which went into my donation box was my Sophie’s Mandala.
Followed by Mr. Edison Watts. I didn’t sew his hat on with the hope that it’ll count as two different items like this!
A big version of Tommy- The Toadstool. I forgot to pack the smaller version, which I realised after I send the parcel off!
A cute Mini-Gnome. Pattern for this one will be up soon!
Than I started digging in my project stash. The buntings were done over a year ago, and I didn’t end up using them for the purpose I made them for! So that were 39 bunting flags into the donation box.
I found in total 10 roses, which I made as decoration elements last year while staying in Canada. (and I know that not all of the 10 are pictured ;))
6 stars, which were just waiting to be put to good use.
17 Miniflowers, I actually wanted to make a bag with them but soon realised that I’m never ever going to finish this project ;)
Those two items come really from heart as there were the first two amigurumis I made!
A lonely owl also part of a never finished project.
And than of course all of the butterflies I made during my weekend commute. Managed to make 112 butterflies! Not too bad for a project which been solely done on this commuting train journey!
And than the box was full! 191 items towards the world record! Can’t wait to see how the whole display will look! I’m sure it’s going to be amazing!