I am so excited to finally be able to talk about one of the projects I’ve been working on quietly in the last couple of weeks.
Starting from tomorrow, I’ll be part of another new Crochet Along! Another Crochet Along you might think but this time I’ll be teaming up with nine awesome bloggers and contributing two of my very own patterns :)
So this is how the Crochet Along is going to work:
- Every weekday (Monday-Friday) a new pattern will be posted on one of our ten blogs
- Share your progress and post photos of your squares in our facebook group.
- At the end you’ll have twenty 12” squares easy to be pieced together into a beautiful afghan ready for Christmas
- We will be hosting a fabulous giveaway starting November 21. You could win Lion Brand yarn to make your own afghan, $100 CASH money, OR our COMPLETED AFGHAN! That’s right, lovely Alexis from Persia Lou is going to be piecing all of our squares together and shipping it out to one very lucky winner. :)
- Bookmark or pin this page so you don’t lose it! At the end of the post you will find links to all of the crochet patterns that will be updated as the new posts are published.
- Join our facebook group! We can’t wait to see your squares and finished afghans! It will be a great place to get feedback or help, chat with our fabulous bloggers, and get to know other crocheters.
- Spread the love! We would love if you wanted to invite friends to crochet along with us! If you’d like to add a button to your blog or website you can grab this one here:
And this is a quick preview of the squares, which will be coming along your way in the next couple of days:
Hopeful Honey – Persia Lou – Little Monkeys Crochet
Fiber Flux – Loopsan – One Dog Woof – Maybe Matilda
Dream a Little Bigger – Whistle & Ivy – Gleeful Things
You can find links to all the patterns at the end of this post, which will be updated daily!
I’m looking forward to see how your squares turn out. So feel free to follow us along and enjoy the fun :)
And don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on what’s happening here :)
Stay updated and receive exclusive discount codes in your email inbox
This looks like fun!!
I love your blog and I’m looking forward for this CAL.
This sounds so fun! My favourite crochet-bloggers doing a CAL, I´m in! So you have one impatient crocheter from Germany waiting for the first steps! :)
Can’t wait to see how your squares will turn out :) The wait is over square one is out now ;)
i would like to do this but I’m not sure how to receive the blocks. Has any gone out yet? Thanks.
Sharon the links will be updated daily on this post. So you’ve got all the patterns in one place :) Hope you’ll enjoy the CAL
I’m so excited about your CAL. Can’ wait to see all of your squares.
Thanks Beth. Can’t wait to see how your squares will turn out :)
Awesome, San!!!! I have been so busy, but I sure hope I can join this ;)
Hopefully Carrie :)